AG Mixed Curling League 2007-08
*** Call for trophies: Skips please bring find and bring back the trophy on March 24th***
· Two games: March 24th and April 7th. Draw will be posted at Club and on Website
· Teams have been divided into three Divisions based on Round Robin play.
· Division “A” - 4 teams, Division “B” – 4 teams and Division “C” – 2 teams
· The teams in A and B Divisions are competing for trophies.
· The Grand Aggregate Trophy winner is based on the Round Robin standings.
· The same team cannot win both the Grand Aggregate and A Division trophies.
· The Two teams in Division “C” will play each other twice to determine the winner.
AWARDS BANQUET& AGM:
· Awards Banquet following the games on April 7th at the Marigold Restaurant on Osborne St. at 7:15 PM.
· All paid players on 4 or 5 person team have their meal cost covered through fees paid. Cost of meal for guests and spares is $15.
· Awards will be presented: trophies and cash prizes (if funds available).
· Party-on after the AGM
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING:
· To take place immediately following the Awards Banquet – April 7th
· Financial Report
· Nominations and Election of Officers:
- Social Conveyor
· Other business
NOMINATIONS for Executive: (Please submit names at the AGM or in advance to Neil Carroll)
For PRESIDENT: ___________________________________________________________
For VICE-PRESIDENT ________________________________________________________
For SECRETARY/TREASURER: _______________________________________________
For SOCIAL CONVENOR: _____________________________________________________